Can I have 2 operators answering texts from one site? How messages are spread between operators in PRO version?
Live Chat allows to add as much Chat Operators as you need for each website.
In Live Chat PRO version the chats are spread by turn, BUT
- Admin can setup the number of simultaneous chats for each particular operator. If the message was not answered by one operator and he left the chatroom, this message can be answered by another operator.
- Admin can setup the priority of incoming messages for each operator. More messages will go to that operator, who has higher priority. If the priority is equal, the messages will be spread by turn among operators.
See the hints to configure these settings:
– login into admin area at www.wp-chat.com and click on ‘Operators’
1. Select ‘Yes’ to allow necessary operator to carry correspondence with the website visitors.
2. Setup the number of simultaneous chats for each operator. The bigger the number, the more messages operator will get.
3. Setup priority of incoming messages. The higher the priority, the more messages will go to operator.